Multiple and customizable Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) format support
Flexible end-of-day timing for merchants to define their settlement cycle and time
Flexible end-of-day timing for the Acquiring Banks to ensure all settlements are performed at a time of convenience for the bank and its merchants
Full, partial and balance settlements to cater for different types of settlements
- Easy processing of each transaction in a real time.
- Full and partial reversal of authorised amount for cases where the customer asks for the cancellation of an order or where the merchant is unable to deliver ( subject to each network availability)
- A plug-in is provided to integrate the merchant's system with all the leading operating systems and web server platforms
- Easy integration with stand-alone applications, whether developed in-house or purchased
- Open published APIs for tighter integration with merchant's processes and systems
- Open standards based XML structure for all transactional information which simplifies integration
- Support for all leading shopping cards
- Merchant authentication through the use of digital certificates, ensuring the highest level of encryption currently available (currently a 128 bit SSL with 196 bit keys)
- A simple range of buyer authentication mechanisms including:
1. Card Number
2. Card Verification Value 2 (CVV2) and/or Card Personal Information number (PIN)
3. Card Expiry date
Merchant Account Support
Broad range of merchant features linking:
- Multiple bank accounts
- Multiple payment accounts
- Multiple currency acceptance
Multiple e Payment Channels
- Internet based online Payments
- Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR Support)
- Internet/dedicated kiosks
- Physical and Virtual Pos
- SMS payment gateway and Java based application for mobiles.
Reports and Management
- Web based reporting interface for anytime, anywhere access to key information related to transactions.
This interface is secured and authenticated by digital certificates.
- SMIME (encrypted email) based reporting of transactional information.
- Downloadable Coma Separated Values (CSV) and Excel (XLS) formats to adapt to any custom reporting requirements.
- Reconciliation services available to reconcile data between the merchant, Live and the banks.
- Transaction management support.
- Detailed transaction history reports provided on request.
Click here for more on Oman Payment Gateway